In honour of Dying Matters week which starts on the 13th May 2019. We thought we would reflect the theme in our forum so we have a special guest speaker who works as an End of Life Doula, registration is at 09:15 for a 09:30 start, finishing at 12:30 for lunch.
Speakers and topics include:
- Awi Frances – End of Life Doula,
- Freebird Associates – Advanced Care Planning,
- Proud to Care – Ambassador Network – We need your help,
- Skills for Care Update,
- Lunch and Networking.
We will be discussing the Care Friends App designed by Neil Eastwood as we are almost ready to go live, and there will be discussions around how you can access the new Level 2, 3 & 5 apprenticeships also.
However, this forum is a little special so we have decided to run it for free as REACH will be holding a funded afternoon training session around communication which will commence after lunch and we hope you would all like to stay.
- Lunch and Networking,
- 13:00 Registration for REACH part of the day, Speaker and topics to include:,
- Helen Lynch: Communicating core values, strategies and organisational change,
- Ali Scobbie: Professional language use and challenging conversations,
- Chris Goode: Tips on how to achieve ‘Outstanding’,
- Helen Tite: Confidence Building and Motivating Staff.
- Finish by 5pm.
Your ticket for CAHSC’s Outstanding Managers Forum includes lunch which we like to take as a chance for people to network and get to know other managers, and it will refresh you perfectly for the afternoon session if you are staying. Please let us know of any dietary requirements you have beforehand.
You will be asked upon booking if you are staying for the funded training afterwards but if you would rather book direct please CLICK HERE.
**Parking at Heartlands is free for event users, there is no need to buy a ticket at the car park**
The Forum and Training Session will take place in the Tin room at Heartlands.
We look forward to seeing you then!