Thursday 21st February 2019
Tregenna Castle Resort, St Ives TR26 2DE
We would like to thank everyone that attended the CAHSC Care Conference Cornwall 2019. The day brought together health and social care professionals for a day of learning, reflection, action planning and networking. We know that well lead services are integral to the delivery of outstanding care, and this event enabled delegates to explore the benefits of a values based approach to leadership and gave an opportunity to reflect on their own management styles and organisational values. The day was packed with interesting key note speakers, workshop opportunities, time to engage with a range of exhibitiors and networking with other delegates.
We would like to thank the key note speakers, workshop providers and exhbitors of the day:
Key Note Speakers:
- Neil Eastwood (Founder & Author of #1 bestseller Saving Social Care),
- Graham Carruthers (Director, Bluebird Care Mid and West Cornwall),
- Karen Keast (REACH Cornwall, Truro and Penwith College),
- Councillor Rob Rotchell (Portfolio Holder for Adults, Cornwall Council).
- Corinne Leverton, FreeBird Associates – Values Based Leadership – The Brave Model,
- Jill Croskell, Skills for Care – Becoming a Values Based Organisation,
- Neil Eastwood, Sticky People – Values Based Recruitment,
- Caroline Sommerville, Bluebird Care Mid and West Cornwall – Leadership from the Real World.
Sponsorship and Exhibition:
- Cornwall College,
- Key Safe Company,
- Proud to Care,
- Utility Warehouse,
- FreeBird Associates,
- OM Interactive,
- REACH Cornwall.
Watch this space for more information on the next CAHSC Care Conference 2020!