Tuesday 23rd July 2019
The day brought together health and social care professionals think digitally and explore how digital transformations can be utilised to solve current problems faced in adult social care organisations. Most importantly, the day focused on how digital technology and data could improve and give benefits to those using the care services.
We would like to thank the speakers and exhibitors of the event:
Key Note Speakers:
- Claire Sutton (National Care Forum),
- Daniel Hollingworth (Nourish),
- Phil Allatt (IT West),
- Dr Fiona Headley (KTP Associate Cardiff University and Invatech Health),
- Ray Jones (EPIC, Plymouth University),
- Haley Blake (Cornwall Care).
Sponsorship and Exhibition:
- Invatech Health,
- EPIC, Plymouth University.
You can find presentations from the day and our agenda for the event in the download section.
If you attended the event and would like to share your feedback, please the follow the link to our quick and anonymous feedback form.
Watch this space for more information on the CAHSC Digital Conference later this year!